Scrapbook

Friday, October 21, 2005

EUREKA EUREKA!!

Today one of my friends unknowingly sent a mail to wrong Mohit (I would refer him as Mohit-1) mistaking his id as mine. After that Mohit-1 sent a reply telling about the wrong id part. This incidence reminded of another incidence when I was working from Bangalore.

I was working from Offshore and as ususal, everyone from Onsite (including my onsite contact) was sending mails to Mohit - 1.

Well.. "To Err is Human", I just sent a mail back telling about the wrong id and requested everyone to send it to correct id. But those mails still continued to go to Mohit - 1. and after some time both Mohit-1 and I too stopped telling them about it and started getting my mails from Mohit-1 as forwards.

After some 20-25 days of continously sending mails to incorrect id and getting mails from Mohit-1 about the wrong id, I got a mail from my onsite contact saying "LETs STOP SENDING MAILS TO MOHIT-1"...

EUREKA EUREKA.... !!!!
Mohit, 5:04 PM

1 Comments:

Yeah, I too would feel lucky. No mails at all from onsite and no hassles. Delivery jaye bhaad mein :D

But not many are as lucky :P

This is why, I say to all the biggie cos, let us chose our own mail ids :)

~V@||^$#
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 PM  

Add a comment